Skip to main content

Hello everyone

Is the ability available on MYDMX2.0 to run multiple cues at the same time.

Example:

If I have moving heads doing sequence "a" (seq "a" only has moving head programming, all other dmx channels are Zero)

I have led bars running sequance "b" ( Seq "b" only has led bars programming,all other dmx channels are Zero )

I want to run Seq "a" and Seq "b" at the same time or just one at a time

Can this be done ?
Can it be done in live mode ?
or Can it be done in easy remote ?

Thanks
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Well, it seems that forum is empty :/

It seems not possible, which is very annoying. I've got different ML from ADJ and cannot make different cues with this or that for lights a or b. So in the end i must make a lot of cues - and its not effective.
So ADJ - maybe try to improve this one?
honestly this is what puts My DMX 2.0 below everyone else! you can't run a show freestyle. if you're using Moving Heads you have to select your color your gobo and your effects engine.... and then once you set your effects engine speed you're stuck with it... it would be really nice to have full functionality of the virtual console like everyone else.. even chamsys can do it. As far as running multiple Cue's at once? that should be a no brainer. it would make life easy for a lot of people that don't have a lot of time to program. and last note: can you guys look into potentially saving the effects engine as a palette so you can bump it on and off? or use a submaster fader bank ?

sincerely, a customer who would like to see an improvement for the better.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.