Skip to main content

I have two Inno Pocket Spots.

I have a scene setup the way I want it.

Then I make a change to the scene - it can be something like changing the shutter or changing the color of a completely different fixture or I change scenes and then come back to that scene and the spots positions have changed!!

I thought at first it was an issue with the spots DMX interface but the P&T of the spot has actually changed - so it is the MyDMX software that is doing it.

Anyone else had this issue?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I have a somewhat similar problem that took me a while to isolate. If I setup a scene it works fine in live screen. If I go back to editor screen and make changes, or use Scene Builder to make changes, the scene retains all previous setting and any changes. However, if I am in the Live screen and go directly into the Scene Builder, when I make any change it cause all my other fixture settings to whack out and I'm unable to recover from it, meaning I had to rebuild the scene every time until I figured it out. Now, as long as I remember to go back to the Editor screen before making any changes, things work fine...

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.