Skip to main content

I just updated to July 01, 2015 software, using windows 10. Several problems, but biggest one is that after setting up scenes (that work fine from the Editor screen), when I go to live, the fixtures on every button are red. The buttons don't change the scenes. #d crashes every time I open it. In "Steps" window in Editor, the dimmers do not work. The FX tab does not always work. Push it and nothing happens. Have to exit software and restart and it usually works. Please help. Earlier version crashed occasionally, but it worked...
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Ah ok there is a small bug which is why we didn't release it, go to MyDMX2 folder, find the maintenancetool app, launch it and click add or remove program (MyDMX should be closed) click next, then check all or select all, and then hit next, let it update and then let it finish and then close the tool, the library will install then. ok? Let me know how it goes.

Obviously, we have a new installer and a new tool to use to update parts of the program without a full install. Big Grin
Ok, tried using a show saved in July version, and had same problem with live buttons, so I started a whole new show and live buttons seem to be working. One more question: using 2 Chauvet intimator led spot 350. I can't get them to revers in 3D visuslizer. Tired checking reverse pan/tile in list window, but not translating to 3D. There are two fixtures listed in library for the 350; "led spot_350" and "led spot 350" (last one without underscore. Is there a difference in these fixtures, and can you help with fixture not reversing in 3D? Thanks...

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.