Skip to main content

Hello,

I have just received a new pair of Radius 3000s. I want to use them in normal CD mode with my Behinger DDM4000 mixer but also as controllers for Traktor. I figure I can set each player to use a different MIDI channel if needed.

My problem is that the laptop often does not see the Radius 3000s. Sometimes when I plug a player into a USB port it says that the device is unknown - sometimes is recognises it as a Radius 3000. I have managed to get each player connected and sending MIDI signals but I can't get them both working at the same time.

Is there a special driver I need to install for this or can I not use two Radius 3000s on the same laptop? I am sure I have seen other people doing this.

Thanks

Greg
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

The problem could be you USB ports. Make sure your drivers are up to date. Does the error happen on just one port or all of them? I have the same set up,2 x 3000's DDM4000, Traktor scratch duo, audio 4 sound card. I,ve got an amended TSI which works great so I don't use the time code CD's. My laptop is running windows 7 but only has one USB 2 port which has to be used by the sound card. I've got just under 1tb of music so I'm going to install a pc in to my amp rack to save carrying a laptop and external drive, which so often die. Luckily I found some recovery software that allowed me to retrieve the music although some files were damaged.
Anyway as a new member I'll be post my progress regularly so keep an eye on my post. I may even post to youtube

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.