Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

ok, can you elaborate a bit more what you're doing...

you are moving an EQ knob or the master volume on the vms. yes?

and then what happens?

=> sound changes, control in software changes along

=> sound changes, control in software does NOT change

=> sound does NOT change, but control in software changes along

=> sound does NOT change and control in software does NOT change
ok i don't even have to be touching anything i turn on the controller plug it in usb start the program vdj le or traktor pro 2 and play a song and during the song or even before i push play the knobs all the eq knobs including master volume and gains start to move to the right then left so i try to move them back but they still move while im moving them goes on for maybe 15 seconds im using a sony vaio computer intel core i5 2450m cpu @2.50ghz 6 gigs of ram
gosh, a little bit of punctuation or sections would make your postings easier to read... Wink

anyways. if the knobs move without you touching anything points towards erratic midi messages sent. you can check that by letting a little app running that displays the midi messages that are sent. if there are messages sent without you touching anything, you should contact support, because then it's a hardware problem. logging software for pc is e.g.:
http://www.midiox.com/
Hi all, does anybody know why this issue is happening and more importantly if there is a fix for this issue? I have been using the VMS2 for over 2 years with the same laptop and Virtual DJ and never had a problem until about 2 months ago. The issue is really bad and it's killing me when I do a gig because I don't know when this issue will occur and when it does occur there is really nothing that i can do.

thanks in advance.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.