Skip to main content

Looking for a bit of advice on this one guys.
I purchased mixvibes cross dj 3.1.0 software after it said it was mapped and compatable with american audio vms2 on there website.
I installed cross dj and followed the path for the vms2. now there is a few things that do not work with the soft ware on the vms2 unit. the pause button does not work and when it's playing and i press cue it goes back to the start of the tune. the browse function does not work at all. neither does the the jog wheel. any help or advice from you guys would be fantastic
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

omg, must've been prior my breakfast coffee... i absolutely read mixxx. ^^

ok, back to square one: i searched through their site, but couldnt find a manual to download there. but obviously, there are custom mappings, so speaking generally, you should be able to remap your device. have you been asking this question in their forums already?

re firmware: on the product page there isnt any update listed, so i'd recommend you to contact the ADJ support for the recent version (i'm sorry i dont know the current version of the vms2).
quote:
Originally posted by stevie:
Vergajo
I can't attach the folder send me a pm with your email details and i will send it to you

I just realized that I'm unable to send PM as of the moment, stevie, so I'm giving it here instead: denjev@gmail.com

Looking forward to your message... Thanks again! Smiler

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.