Skip to main content

Here's a version of my Virtual DJ 6 (I haven't really tested it in 7) mappings for the VMS4. Everything seems to work just fine with exception to the crossfader vs. headphone cue/mix volume. All the controls seem to work just fine between the controller and VDJ. the PFL lights are still out of sync since the VMS4 maintains state of the PFL (most likely a firmware thing like before). Once you're used to the PFL (cue/mix) behavior isn't not too terribly bad (unless you're a 'handsoff PC' type of person).

VMS4 Mappings
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

@icebrkr man big thanks to you. Your mapping helped me alot . unfortunatley not all the buttons were properly assigned and i made some modifications and i've managed to put it in vdj 7 to work with the VMS4. I spent 3 looking for the mapping in order to help the fellow dj's out there having issues with the console. but apparently no one gives a damn! and i dont understand why the vdj forum staff there are asking for more money and license ...etc. when u want just a proper mapping ( not very supportive) and its not like ur asking something illegal . moving on from that my configuration works with 2 decks only and 90% of the button works ..except the touchpads on the left and right used to scroll up and down in ur folders.and i have a tip how to use ur console along with ur pc/laptop speakers 2.1 or 5.1 and with the headphones inserted in the console and able to use the cue option in order to hear the song before u put the volume up on the mix. ill get back with further details later .i am on a big hurry to a party using my vms4 Smiler cheers to all dj there !

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.