Skip to main content

SPANISH
Hola, tengo un problema con mi AMERICAN AUDIO VMS4.1, no funciona, cuando la enciendo se iluminan las luces de los EQ durante 1 segundo y se apaga, ¿puede ser el firmware? ¿puedo hacer algo para solucionarlo yo mismo o tengo que mandarla al servicio tecnico?
Confused
ENGLISH
Hi, sorry for my english, i have a problem with my american audio vms4.1, not working,when I turn the table equalizers lights are lit for one second and turn off, no sound, windows7 not detect, nothing,
may be a thing of the firmware? i can do something?
I have to send it for repair?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

was fine until a few days to turn off the pc for a updates ago and at the end no longer returned to light, use windows 7, I tested with the power supply and the usb in analog and digital mode and nothing,
otherwise, I was told that these controllers can be affected by computer viruses is that true?
thanxx
quote:
Originally posted by Danivms:
was fine until a few days to turn off the pc for a updates ago and at the end no longer returned to light, use windows 7, I tested with the power supply and the usb in analog and digital mode and nothing,

hmmm.... may the windows update have affected the drivers? does windows "see" the device in the control panel?

quote:
otherwise, I was told that these controllers can be affected by computer viruses is that true?

haha, no, that's rubbish! Smiler

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.