Skip to main content

Welcome to the April 2010 Profile Request thread. Please keep on-topic.

A few reminder rules:

1: When making a request, please state the make and model of the fixture.

2: Please post a link to the manual or a photo of the DMX traits or post the DMX traits. Please, English versions prefered.

3: If posting traits, please be as complete as possible.

4: Please be patient. It's best to make sure you're not under a deadline, like "I need it in 2 hours" for example. Please allow a bit of time. A couple of days is reasonable.

5: Please check the updated scan library link on the my dmx product page for your fixtures before requesting profiles. The link can be found at the bottom of every one of jingles post.

Thanks and have fun.
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Copy/pasted and fighting a crappy internet connection, in between coughing up gobs of green crap.

On the plus side, my truck is almost done being repaired. I also at this point in time don't need any ADJ or Elation profiles. Everything I want or need or will buy soon already has a profile available.
Post a link to the manual here and Jingles will get to it when time permits for him.

I'd start making fixture profiles myself, but I'm rather involved in other projects. Besides, I'm an audio engineer, not a lighting guy(believe it or not).

Good to hear your MIDI issues are resolved. Always good to hear when one of the users here are working as they want to be again.
Link copied to your clipboard.