New
Find
Notify
Tools

DJ SCANS and VEI NOVASCAN V-250-2
 Login/Join

Bedroom DJ
posted
runnin 4 of the novascans and 2 dj scans at the end (6&7) does the last dj scan need a termintor on the dmx out?anyone knopw about polaritys or whatever other problems there mite be?

Posts: 3 | Location: erie pa | Registered: 04 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bedroom DJ
posted Hide Post
You should always use a terminator unless your light has a built in one you switch in, most ADJlights have reversed polarity from other brands call support & ask

Posts: 43 | Location: Palmdale, California | Registered: 09 February 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bedroom DJ
posted Hide Post
thats why i'm askin if ne1 here knows if they r reversed polarity or if the dj scan has a built in terminator.....if they do have different polarity than the novascans...what do i do?

Posts: 3 | Location: erie pa | Registered: 04 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bedroom DJ
posted Hide Post
ok since i'm gettin no help...i'm goin to make a polairty tester....if the polarity is different is switchin it as simple as switchin the wires on pins 2&3?

AMPlified!
Enlightened DJ
posted Hide Post
As far as I know....just link all your fixtures together and then into the controller. I dont think there should be any Polarity or terminating business going on. I could be wrong tho.

-AMP

Posts: 1349 | Location: San Diego | Registered: 26 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post