New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hanging DJ Spot 250 without bracket
 Login/Join

Bedroom DJ
posted
We're in a rush to get two of these hung and the company is having trouble getting two brackets here in time. Is there anywhere that will overnight 2 brackets or is it possible to safetly jerry-rig a solution? Or, does anyone who doesn't use their brackets want to make a couple of bucks?

Rob

Posts: 15 | Location: PA | Registered: 21 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AMPlified!
Enlightened DJ
posted Hide Post
Have no fear amp is here!!! Ok chceck it out. Hopefully your using O clamps. On the bottom of the unit there are 2 holes. Take the wing nut off of the o clamp and screw the threaded screw into each hole directly into thr bottom of the base lpate. (so youll need 2 clamps). Thats how Ive done it and it works out fine! Good luck!

Posts: 1349 | Location: San Diego | Registered: 26 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lifetime Friend of ADJ
Master DJ
posted Hide Post
Sam I Am where are you located in PA. I'm just north of the Lehigh Valley area, and can recommend quite a few places on the east side of the the state that would have clamps in stock.

DJ Stevie Ray
All around great guy.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Pocono's, PA | Registered: 16 July 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bedroom DJ
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys thats great news. I live in the Thorndale/ Downingtown/ Coatesville area. I tried SamAsh and they were sold out. Im going to order online. I assume that all the companies have a standard size thread that will work on the O clamps because the normal screws with wingnuts for hanging parcans etc are too small to fit in the DJ spot's threaded holes.

Posts: 15 | Location: PA | Registered: 21 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lifetime Friend of ADJ
Master DJ
posted Hide Post
SamIAm,
Try ESG in Allentown PA. You can visit their site at www.esg-1.com and get the phone number. Ask for Mike, and tell him I sent you "Stevie Ray" He'll take care of you.

DJ Stevie Ray
All around great guy.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Pocono's, PA | Registered: 16 July 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post