Skip to main content

Hi folks. New to this forum. I am finding more and more venues are telling me I can't use my hazer. It's really a bummer but oh well, can't argue with the venue. I have lights that work well without haze. I have flood lights, I have micro galaxian lasers and I have a super high end KVANT 3watt laser projector that is just awesome. Yeah the KVANT is better with haze but it's unbelievable even without it. Of course it takes almost $4K to buy one and a license to operate it.

I have two Quad Phase lights. I feel they are great with haze but quite boring without it. Without haze it's really just like the Galaxian sort of lighting.

So I am looking for suggestions for lighting that is kind of exciting without the need for atmosphere. Believe me I know that everything looks better with atmosphere but as you know, if you're doing small events like weddings, etc, often the venue just won't let you turn it on. The minute they see it they say it will trigger their alarms, whether it actually will or not.

So please give me suggestions for exciting lights that don't necessarily require atmosphere to look good.

Thanks,

Rob
Original Post

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.