Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

As since it has DMX and is then considered an intelligent lighting fixture, i'll answer this thread.

the WiFLY RGBW8C is 64 DMX channels spread across 8 fixtures buttons with up to 8 DMX channels MAX per fixture button. (8x8=64, make sense?)
However this board is designed for just straight color mixing channels. so if you used the DOTZ T-Par system, it could get confusing.
Thanks again Jingles for your input. I noticed I has once again doubled up on this question by posting it up on the "MyDMX" forum.
Yes, I understand your response.
On the WiFly 8 channel mixer using the Tpar light I would best choose the 5 channel mode. If I had decided to use the 9 channel mode then I would have to bleed into the second fixer channel and would have to constantly bounce back and forth on the buttons and having to ensure the sliders are adjusted correctly when bouncing back and forth. Yes, it does get confusing. So, I decided to purchase the WiFly 16 channel mixer because it provides sixteen channels upfront and 16 sliders available without having to constantly go back and forth. One of the differences on the mixers is the 8C has the individual color modes as buttons for instant use. The 16 channel WiFly has a ton of more options and ways to save lighting presets. DMX lighting is a new exciting project for me and it has energized me in learning something new and powerful for what I do and need to improve the quality of my shows for music kids in Hawaii. I am learning a lot from this forum.
Yes, I understand your response.
On the WiFly 8 channel mixer using the Tpar light I would best choose the 5 channel mode. If I had decided to use the 9 channel mode then I would have to bleed into the second fixer channel and would have to constantly bounce back and forth on the buttons and having to ensure the sliders are adjusted correctly when bouncing back and forth. Yes, it does get confusing. So, I decided to purchase the WiFly 16 channel mixer because it provides sixteen channels upfront and 16 sliders available without having to constantly go back and forth. One of the differences on the mixers is the 8C has the individual color modes as buttons for instant use. The 16 channel WiFly has a ton of more options and ways to save lighting presets. DMX lighting is a new exciting project for me and it has energized me in learning something new and powerful for what I do and need to improve the quality of my shows for music kids in Hawaii. I am learning a lot from this forum.[/QUOTE]

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.