Skip to main content

I've installed a june version and a july version (clean separate installs)on 2 different Macbook Pro's.
If I built a show all works fine. If I save the show and load it. The program immediately crashes. And the MBP needs to be rebooted.
Pretty frustrated I've installed the program on a 2007 Toshiba XP computer and everything runs smoothly.... I bought Mydmx because I wanted to dump Windows.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Ok Antz,
do this for me... delete the program off of your mac completely (drag the show files and the program into the trash) then, down load the most recent install of the program (link bellow) and reinstall the software with the dongle plugged into the computer. Once installed, open and re-create a your show from scratch. This should correct the issue.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/898418...0Version)/mydmx2.exe
The A-DJ people are friendly. But MyDMX 2.0 for Mac is a terrible product that in it's current state should not be on the market.

If you consider buying this product I strongly advice against it. Bugs, incomplete, absence of good (youtube) tutorials. American DJ should be ashamed.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.